The Psychology of Laughter, Therapist Training
UnitedMind has launched a new training, which gives you the background of laughter therapy, including a brief introduction to Laughter Yoga, however, this is NOT Laughter Yoga Training.
The Psychology of Laughter takes you on a journey through different ways of presentation, various ways of using laughter in life and in workshops, the meaning of laughter that we add, and it teaches you to structure a professional presentation.
The course is a philosophical as well as practical course where we will get in touch with the inner-most laughter, and discover what REALLY tickles the giggles.
At the end of the training you will receive a certificate that enables you to obtain insurance to practice and facilitate laughter workshops, it is not a Laughter Yoga Certificate but this training may be a great addition to your existing certification.
Who is The Psychology of Laughter, Therapist Training for?
With their existing Laughter Yoga tools and techniques Laughter Yoga Leaders and Laughter Yoga Teachers bring about positive change for individuals and teams!
This training is for anyone who wants to run workshops using laughter as a method of connecting people and connecting with people, it is for Laughter Yoga Leaders, Laughter Yoga Teachers, Laughter Facilitators, Laughter Therapist, anyone who presents, gives lectures, talks and other public or private speakers as well as people who just want more joy and laughter.
- The Psychology of Laughter Manual
- Laughter Facilitator Certificate
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start
- 1 month Telephone Laughter Club subscription
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
The Psychology of Laughter Training Dates
Online from 10:00am to 1:30pm
St Albans from 10:00am-5:00pm